Why Does My Music Stop When I Open Facebook

Why Does My Music Stop When I Open Facebook

If you're like me, you've probably experienced the annoyance of having your music stop mid-song when you open Facebook. I know it's a small issue and not a huge deal by any means. You should also check my previous article on ubersearch, which was detailed on what is uberSearch and how to prevent ubersearch virus.

You can always just go back to your music player—but it's still pretty annoying! So why does this happen, and how do we fix it? We'll cover that in this article.

There are a lot of complaints on the internet about why their music stops when they open Facebook.

“I was hoping you could help me with a problem. I am a student at [high school name], and I am having trouble with my music on Facebook. When I open the app, my music stops playing, and then it starts back up again when I leave the app. It doesn't matter if I use headphones or speakers—it just happens every time.”

“I've been having a lot of trouble with my music stopping when I open Facebook. It used to work perfectly fine, but now it doesn't. Can you help me figure out why this is happening? Are there any fixes for this problem? If so, how do they work?”

Those are just samples of the complaint. If you’re experiencing this or you know someone who is, this article has recommended solutions.

The music stops when Facebook is open happens more often for iPhone users. If you use an android device and you experience the problem too, you should try the solution below.

How to Stop Facebook App From Interfering With Your Music

The reason why your music stops when you open the Facebook app is that Facebook shows videos. When you open Facebook while music is playing, it stops so that you could listen to video sound.
To stop music from playing when Facebook is opened, then try these solutions:

1. Turning off Autoplay on Facebook

To prevent your music from stopping when you open Facebook, turn off autoplay. To do so, go to Settings on your Facebook and enter media. Under Autoplay, tick never autoplay videos.

Go to your Apple Music or Spotify and try listening to your music with Facebook open. If the music still stops, then try the next fix.

2. Reinstall the Facebook App

The problem is not with your music player but with Facebook. Try to remove the Facebook app from your device and then reinstall it.

Open your Apply music while on the Facebook app open to see if music will stop while listening to your playlist. If the problem persists, then try the next option.

3. Disabled Access to Camera

To do this, go to the Facebook app info. Under permission, disallow Facebook to access your camera.

Go back to your music player with the Facebook app open and see if the music will stop. I hope this works.

If it doesn’t, you may need to try to restart your phone.

Other Reasons Your Music Stop when Facebook is Open

  1. You're using too much RAM, which is the amount of memory your device can use at once. You can check how much memory you have by going to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Memory, or by opening up Task Manager (if you don't know where that is, it's in the Taskbar). If you see that the number is too high, try freeing up some space by closing apps or removing unused ones from the list.
  2. The second reason is because you have too many apps open at once. If you have an app that uses a lot of memory and isn't being used often enough to keep it running in the background, try closing it before opening Facebook so that it doesn't start using up unnecessary resources while it's not being used!

Final Thoughts

One last thing to keep in mind: If your phone is running low on memory, it might be cutting off your music so it can free up resources for other apps. Try closing unnecessary apps or restarting your device if you’re still experiencing problems.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post